Hello! We want to inspire you to create. What better way than to express yourself through the weekly tic tac toe challenge. Let your creativity & imagination run wild….. Before we get started on our creative journey here are a few rules.
Tic Tac Toe Challenge Rules
- Create a new project. You can create any project and use any elements/supplies as long as it fits within the three elements (in a row, column or diagonal) of your choosing from the tic tac toe challenge board that is set for the current challenge.
- You may enter up to a maximum of 3 times as long as the creations are new.
- If you have a blog, you should include the challenge graphic in your post and link back to our challenge.
- If you are posting in a gallery (like SplitCoast, Pinterest, or any other social media platform), make sure you mention our challenge with a link back to the challenge and use the hashtag #tictactoechallenge and the hashtag found on the challenge (eg: #tttc001)
- Your submission link should be a direct link to your project post, not a general link to your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or other gallery account. Incorrect links are not eligible for Designers’ Picks, and may be deleted.
- We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able to! Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. No CAPTCHAs please! Please remember to turn off word verification.
- All submissions are due Thursday at noon CST – that’s when the InLinkz will close. Winners will be announced on Saturday. New challenges go live every Thursday.
- Post your project using the InLinkz Tool, which can be found below the current challenge.