Hello and welcome to Tic Tac Toe Challenge. We’re so excited to be here with you all because today marks the start of our very first Tic Tac Toe challenge! For this challenge, our board was created by Peggy Noe.
We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Since this is our first challenge, here’s the rules for play:
Tic Tac Toe Challenge Rules
- Create a new project. You can create any project and use any elements/supplies as long as it fits within the three elements (in a row, column or diagonal) of your choosing from the tic tac toe challenge board that is set for the current challenge.
- You may enter up to a maximum of 3 times as long as the creations are new.
- If you have a blog, you should include the challenge graphic in your post and link back to our challenge.
- If you are posting in a gallery (like SplitCoast, Pinterest, or any other social media platform), make sure you mention our challenge with a link back to the challenge and use the hashtag #tictactoechallenge and the hashtag found on the challenge (eg: #tttc001)
- Your submission link should be a direct link to your project post, not a general link to your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or other gallery account. Incorrect links are not eligible for Designers’ Picks, and may be deleted.
- We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able to! Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. No CAPTCHAs please! Please remember to turn off word verification.
- All submissions are due Monday at noon CST – that’s when the InLinkz will close. Designers’ Picks will be announced on Wednesday. New challenges go live every Thursday.
- Post your project using the InLinkz Tool, which can be found below the current challenge.
Now let’s check out the amazing inspiration Design Team X has created for you this week! Click on their names to go to their individual project posting.
Peggy chose the bottom row: Heat Embossing, White, Baker’s Twine
Shannon J. chose the left diagonal row: Stripes, Free, Baker’s Twine
Teresa chose all nine elements
Rosanne chose the right row down: Gold, Black, Baker’s Twine
Felicita chose the right diagonal row: Gold, Free, Heat Embossing
Isn’t the inspiration from the Design Team amazing? Now that you’ve seen some inspiration from Design Team X we hope you’ll play along with us !!! You have until Monday at noon CST to submit your entries. We can’t wait to see what you create. Have fun!